The name 'Local Offer' is used to describe all the services and provision available to children, young people and families 'locally' who are living with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND).
The Local Offer website is a resource to help you understand what is available and how to access services and support.
Ealing's Local Offer includes:
- Early years and childcare
- Links to SEND provision within all schools
- Education, Health & Care (EHC) Assessment & Plan information
- Health and wellbeing
- Specific conditions
- Short breaks
- Money and benefits
- Housing adaptations
- Travel assistance
- Preparing for Adulthood (inc. housing, employment, support)
- SEN Support for Education