Mrs Emma Ahmad is our School Therapist, she is an Educational Psychologist.
She is in school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Mrs Ahmad works relentlessly within the school to:
- Provide everyone with a confidential space where thoughts and feelings can be explored - our pupil designed Safe TT Spot
- Raise children’s self-esteem to help them to feel more confident and build positive relationships at home and at school
- Offer practical and emotional support to families and carers helping them to better understand and communicate with their children
- After referrals from staff and with parental consent run therapeutic groups and 1 to 1 sessions for pupils
- Support staff to enable them to take care of themselves and support the pupils
- Provide parents with a weekly tip on Friday's newsletter.
If you would like to contact Mrs Ahmad please email her via the Office on firstname.lastname@example.org