School Priorities 2019- 2020
- Raise attainment in Reading, Writing and Maths results in Y2 and Y6 and RWM results combined, at both the expected level and greater depth, will be within 5% of the 2019 national average
- Increase progress of Y6 pupils in Reading, Writing and Maths to meet or exceed 2019 national average.
- Continue to diminish differences for disadvantaged pupils in Y2 and Y6 – to be in line with national averages
- Improve the ‘Quality of Education’ in non core subjects – ensure knowledge based learning, well sequenced and planned lessons and manageable assessment systems.
- Improve impact and implementation of Reading, in particular comprehension, across the school.
CULTURAL COLLATERAL WELL BEING MENTAL HEALTH
ONLINE SAFETY COMMUNITY BRITISH VALUES