School Priorities 2020 -2021
- Raise attainment in Reading, Writing and Maths results in Y2 and Y6 and RWM results combined, at both the expected level and greater depth, will be within 5% of the 2019 national average
- Increase progress of Y6 pupils in Reading, Writing and Maths to meet or exceed 2019 national average.
- Improvement attainment and achievement of groups – BAME, SEND and Disadvantaged.
- Ensure there is a good and consistent ‘Quality of Education’ in noncore subjects – ensure knowledge based learning, well sequenced and planned lessons and manageable assessment systems.
- Implement an effective and consistent whole school approach to behaviour.
Other Areas : Equality Act and Protected characteristics – eg homophobia TRIPS Curriculum